Golden Ratio: Spread Betting New Account Offer from IG Index

2013-01-29

Spread Betting New Account Offer from IG Index

If you open your account by 31st Jan 2013 and trade within first 14 days.

IG will double your profits on 5 trades by up to £1000

Friends and Traders who trade in UK spread betting and wish to open accounts with IG Index there is a special offer running for a short time. If you open your account before 31st Jan 2013 and trade within first 14 days, they will double the profit on your first 5 trades up to £1,000. If you are interested please open the account via this link and use the following promotional code


CCc150-X
dLh978-p

If you need additional promotional codes, please let me know via comments or other social media

Disclosures:
  • I have an account with IG Index. I also have accounts with other brokers and providers.
  • I am not getting paid in cash or kind for this post and promotion. I am doing it at my own volition when my account manager provided the promotional codes to me for my friends.
  • I am quite satisfied with services provided by IG Index BUT I strongly recommend each trader do their own due diligence and request necessary information and terms and conditions from the company for the offer concerned and overall trading account. I am happy to connect them to my account manager if they need any information. The contract would be between YOU and IG Index and would have nothing to do with me.
  • I am not responsible for any profit or loss, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise resulting from any trading activity undertaken as a result of this suggestion nor am I responsible for any disputes which may arise as a result of this offer between You and IG Index.