Golden Ratio: TRADE UPDATE: Looking for bottom in an abyss

2008-11-13

TRADE UPDATE: Looking for bottom in an abyss

My Development as a Commodities Trader: TRADE UPDATE: Looking for bottom in an abyss

Even though the low point of S&P was breached today (816.75 previous 825) the rebound from the low further strengthens the case that a rally may be in the making. I was glad my position was taken via options so I there was no stop loss trigger (my losses are limited by the virtue of options) and I am happy that the market has changed direction after hitting the lows. Next few days will confirm if this rally has legs and then I can add aggressive positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please keep the comments to the context of the discussion. Comments are subject to moderation and inappropriate comments may be removed by the Author of this blog.
-VS