Golden Ratio: TRADE UPDATE: All that shines is not Gold

2008-12-01

TRADE UPDATE: All that shines is not Gold

My Development as a Commodities Trader: TRADE UPDATE: All that shines is not Gold

And once again (after the holiday related rally is out of the way) I am back again shorting gold. For a small time I was wondering (when I closed earlier short position - see previous update) that I might have to turn to Gold bull soon. But it seems from chart that the recent rally was nothing but a counter trend push during holiday season (that is why it is a good idea to be out of positions during the mad holiday period).

I have taken April Gold GCJ09 short at 784 area with stops above 853. I am planning to add up to 834 and looking for break of 743/699 and 688 for confirmation of trend. I am targeting 650 as first stop and possibly lower thereafter.

These trades are continuation of main theme in the first update so I am not repeating the arguments. Or simply follow the chain in the trade updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please keep the comments to the context of the discussion. Comments are subject to moderation and inappropriate comments may be removed by the Author of this blog.
-VS